Nt. Ch. Fiddler's Masterpiece  

Posted by 0 in

Masterpiece was evidentally once of the last living sons of old Tennessee Fiddler. There are a few living sons of Masterpiece today but they are very old. Here's what Gary Puska told me about Masterpiece:

"Fiddler's Masterpiece was born in my backyard. Jimmy Ferguson and I owned Black Ruby and bred her to OL' Fiddler. Tam had a couple of the females that made Nite Champions and Jimmy kept one. He called Ima Fiddler Too. The one I kept got lost and we never found her. A real nice female that was before we could afford tracking units. this was probably in the mid to late 80's. I had a brother to ol' Fiddler we called Wheeler Jr. Lotsa memories about that ol line of dogs and the mem that went with them."


































If you have anything you want me to add about Masterpiece, you can e-mail me at my88rocket@gmail.com and I'll get it on here for you.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers