Ch. Nt. Ch. General Jackson  

Posted by 0 in

Ch. Nt. Ch. Davis General Jackson was owned by Jim Davis of North Carolina. Jim purchased Jackson from Tam Young. A son of Gr. Nt. Ch. Tennessee Wheeler,  Jackson was a coon dog. I hunted with him in 1982 and I have to say not only the best looking Black and Tan I ever saw but he was exceptional in every category. Once he started a track, he would not quit but would finish it and put a tree at the end. He and my year old Fiddler pup, Dan split treed and both dogs held their tree even though they were just yards apart. Both had a coon! I'll be adding more on Jackson soon. Stay tuned..




If you would like for me to add anything on General Jackson, you can e-mail me at my88rocket@gmail.com and I will get it on for you.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers